I doubt that the fansite masters would use their cameras to attack people. Everyone who owns a DSLR camera will know for sure that just one hit (or even some harsh contact) to their camera and lens, they’ll not function properly anymore. The camera and the lens are not cheap either. So, yeah, I don’t think they would risk their precious camera for something like a plush toy. in a chaotic situation like this, we can not really know what’s going on. So please don’t spread rumors around. Posted on November 29, 2013 at 10:20 PM
Note: this (extra long) fanacc contains swearing, not much detail about the concert itself and there are a lot more negatives than positives because honestly, this has been the worst fucking concert i’ve ever experienced in my entire life.
Posted on October 10, 2013 at 8:47 PM
I will never forget this moment. Whatever you do, wherever you go, there’ll always be us Inspirits loving you ｡◕‿◕｡
- 130724 show champion fanacc
- 1) Today when Infinite came out for their first performance, everyone was saying their greeting then Woohyun was like "Hello, I'm Woohyun who's responsible for Inspirit" while Sungyeol introduced himself as "jureumi appa".
- Hoya: have you eaten yet?
- Fan: not yet!
- Hoya: not yet?
- Fan: ne!
- Hoya: why you haven't eaten yet?
- /A fan shouted something/
- Hoya: you don't have money????●_●???
- Fan: ne! Kkkkkkkkkkk
- 3) when they rehearsed for their perf a staff asked them to come a little bit to the front of the stage then sunggyu timidly said "but that's where the fire come out..."
- Lol gyu grandpa...
Posted on June 12, 2013 at 4:01 AMwhy it would be a big problem if woohyun ever lost his phone